- Dimple surface for anti-slip
- Specially designed air inlets for optimal air flow and cooling
- Small gear head for working in tight spaces
- Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps
- Armoured coils that protect motor against sharp grinding dust for longer service life
|Rated power input||720 W|
|No-load speed||2800 – 9300 rpm|
|Grinding spindle thread||M 10|
|Disc diameter||100 mm|
|Rubber backing pad, diameter||100 mm|
|Wire cup brush, diameter||70 mm|
of the tool thanks to softgrip
|Best work results with speed pre-selection
for applications requiring material-specific speed
For high overload capability and a long service life.
|Outstanding user protection
thanks to the anti-rotation protective guard – stands firm, even if the disc breaks
The professional power tools for metalworking from Bosch.
The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.