- Powerful 600 W motor for enhanced performance
- Forward/reverse operation
- Lock-on button for continuous drilling
- Soft grip for comfortable and fatigue free use
- Infinitely variable speed control with easy speed adjustment
- Overload clutch for better protection of users and tool in case of jamming drill bit
- Auxiliary handle with depth gauge and soft grip for comfortable handling
|Rated power input||600 W|
|Impact energy||0 – 1,7 J|
|Impact rate at rated speed||0 – 4400 bpm|
|Rated speed||0 – 1400 rpm|
|Drilling dia. concrete, hammer drill bits||4 – 20 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter masonry, core cutters||68 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter steel||13 mm|
Optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers in the 2 – 4kg class.
|Best work results with speed pre-selection
for applications requiring material-specific speed
|Forward / reverse rotation
for inserting and removing screws
Robust standard case
|Protection of the user and the machine in case of overload or binding
No abrupt blockage of the tool by unlatching clutch dogs and minimizing torque
The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
There are no reviews yet.