The 3M Full Face Mask Respirator is simple to use and comfortable to wear. Combine with a broad range of twin, lightweight 3M™ filters or cartridges to provide respiratory protection against particulates and a variety of gases and vapours. The respirator gives a maximum level of protection when used and combined with the proper items.
Approved to AS/NZS 1716.
Unique Centre Adapter
- Exhaled breath and moisture are directed downwards
- Quick and easy cleaning from the smooth surface
- Reduces debris from building up in the valve area
3M Cool Flow
- Easy breathing lightweight respirator
- Reduces heat and moisture from building up in the face piece
- Cool and dry usage
- Great visibility from the wide field of vision
- Optical correction helps reduce distortion from looking left and right
- High Impact rated polycarbonate visor (AS/NZS 1337)
- Soft silicone face seal provides comfort and durability
- Four strap suspension – easy to wear application
- Bayonet attachment for filters
- Swept-back cartridge design
Cartridges and Filters
- 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series can be used with a variety of gas and vapour, and particulate filters including: 3M Gas and Vapour Filters 6000 Series and 3M Particulate Disc Filters 2000 Series
- Filter catridges sold separately
- The 3M™ Full Face Reusable Respirator 6000 Series has been tested and meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1716 for Respiratory Protection when used with approved
- The 3M Full Face Respirator 6000 Series has been tested and meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1337 for High Impact Eye Protection.
- Weight: 405g (without filters)
- This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
- When selected and used in accordance with AS/NZS 1715, the 3M™ Full Face Reusable Respirator 6000 Series is capable of providing the following maximum use concentrations.